I've been working on 1.22 doesn't compile on 64 bit systems with unixODBC on and off for a few days. Boy, this is tiresome (no reflection on the poster of this rt).
Today a long standing Easysoft customer upgraded from DBD::ODBC 1.13 to 1.21 and their scripts stopped working properly :-( It appears they use the ping method to detect whether the connection handle is connected to the database and since upgrading to 1.21 they are getting DBD::ODBC::db ping failed: Cannot allocate statement when disconnected from the database at ./xxx.pl line 11 when calling the ping method after a disconnect.
I use the content network sparingly and in campaigns which are for the content network only. However, I've never felt google chooses the sites to display my ads very well so review the sites regularly. The things I'm mostly interested in are a) which sites my ads appeared on I don't think they should (or I don't want them appearing on) and b) which sites are costing a lot but delivering no conversions. The following perl script processes a TSV version of the placement report (with specific fields) into a more easily managed list I can use to add domain exceptions to my campaign.
It appears that DBD::Oracle restricts the RowCacheSize to 128, why? I know how much memory I can afford to use for retrieving rows better than DBD::Oracle and as far as I can see this could be set a lot higher.
Another frustrating day with my broadband connection - thank you Virgin Media - not!
Ok, I'm new to drupal but I set up an email action to email me and associated it with a new comment. Then I added a comment as someone else and no email arrived. Then I found Using Drupal's email address in the mail.inc main function with -f which seemed to suggest the from address must be set if you are on fasthosts. Anyway the patch provided to mail.inc worked just fine. I include it here, partly as a reminder to me that I made this change:
Just spent a few hours trying to find out why the RowCacheSize attribute in DBD::Oracle does not seem to have any affect at all. The following code demonstrates the problem: