My intention is to release this as 1.35 in the next week so if you find any issues please let me know soon.
=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.34_5 February 17 2012
* The 40UnicodeRoundTrip tests counts could be 1 off in some cases.
* Fix for t/03batt.t which could fail a test if the data source had
no table - Kenichi Ishigaki
* If a driver misbehaves during global destruction e.g. SQLFreeStmt
fails but no error is available DBD::ODBC issues an error saying
an error occurred but no error diagnostics could be found. This is
pointless and irritating during global destruction. This stems
from a change in 1.28. Thanks to Peter Rabbitson for reporting
and suggested fix.
[CHANGE IN BEHAVIOUR]
* Prior to this release if you called selectall_* methods with a
non-select statement DBD::ODBC would raise an error saying "no
select statement currently executing". See RT 68720. After
discussions on dbi-dev the concensus seems to be that issuing a
warning in this case is better so that is what I've done. As a
result t/rt_68720.t has been removed and
t/85_selectall_non_select.t has been added.
* dbc_getdiagfield was incorrectly named odbc_getdiagrec in the pod
* add DBI version required for StrictlyTyped and DiscardString to
* Added new FAQ on why a transaction may be committed when
AutoCommit is turned off.
* Make examples\odbc_diag.pl more tolerant of drivers which do not
handle diagnostic calls properly.
* Make t/40UnicodeRoundTrip.t work with SQLite - Kenichi Ishigaki
* Make t/odbc_describe_parameter.t work with SQLite - Kenichi
* Add 80_odbc_diags.t based on the same file in examples