I've uploaded DBD::ODBC 1.34_4 to CPAN.
This release contains all changes/fixes/enhancements since 1.33 and also the new odbc_getdigarec and odbc_getdiagfield methods.
=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.34_4 February 5 2012
* When odbc_getdiag* methods were added they installed themselves
into DBI but did not set IMP_KEEP_ERR so calling them cleared
=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.34_3 February 3 2012
* Linking against unixODBC was working by accident on most UNIX
machines and depended on the order of the files in /usr/lib (or
wherever) and what files there were (e.g. an archive or a shared
object). Same applied to iODBC but it was more broken especially
on machines where libiodbc.so.N.N existed but there was no
libiodbc.so which could lead to no adding the shared object at
all. I doubt anyone really noticed this but I did eventually on
Ubuntu where libiodbc.so.N.N existed but libiodbc.so did not.
* Added experimental odbc_getdiagrec and odbc_getdiagrec methods,
examples/odbc_diag.pl and examples/params_in_error.pl.
* New FAQ entries.
=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.34_2 January 25 2012
* Fixed rt73734 - debian moved where unixODBC libs are stored.
* Fixed memory leak of the parameter status array introduced in
previous release when execute_for_fetch used. When the statement
handle is destroyed the parameter status array was not freed.
* Added environment variable PERL_DBD_ODBC_PREFER_UNIXODBC as a
synonym for -x from Rafael Kitover (Caelum).
* Add a deviation from DBI spec for type_info_all.
* Added example execute_for_fetch.pl
=head2 Changes in DBD::ODBC 1.34_1 December 11 2011
* Added experimental execute_for_fetch support and associated
attributes odbc_batch_size and odbc_disable_array_operations.